Rakhis that last forever!


Rakshabandhan is a celebration of sibling love. On this day, in India, sisters tie a Rakhi to their brothers and in return, brothers vow to protect them from the world and its evils. But as soon as the day is over, the Rakhi wears out. It’s indeed heartbreaking to let go of the sacred thread that marked the beautiful moment, just the day before.
But when I recently stumbled upon a stunning range of Rakhis, carved in gold and silver, I was overwhelmed. It was a eureka moment for me. I had discovered a Rakhi collection that would last as long as my special bond with my dear brother.
Check out!
gold rakhi
silver rakhi
This is just a small preview of PNG Jewellers’ stellar collection of gold and silver Rakhis. Log in now to view the entire range of precious Rakhis! I am sure, you would find a design that would best describe your bond with your brother and thereby, make this year’s Rakhabandhan a memorable one.

Author: Deepa Mishra
Disclaimer: All images used in the blog have been sourced from Google purely for the purpose of informative reference. The models, celebrities or products showcased in these pictures are not to promote any brand in any manner.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bejewel your Bappa this Ganesh Chaturthi!

Silver articles for Ganpati Bappa!

Kudi earrings: then and now!